CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sad Day...

So I had some downer news given to me yesterday...My mom called to tell me that they had decided to put down our cat Charlie. She has been in renal failure the last few days, and just not doing very well at all. My mom thought she might be able to make until Christmas, but that is just not the case. Plus, being a part of a family with a nurse and nursing student we just don't believe in letting someone/something suffer. So my cat died yesterday and it is a very sad thing. I think it is just hitting me now. She has been our cat for 13 years, that first day when she "followed me home," or more like I picked her up and rode her home on my bike. (That was probably the best lie I ever told).

I'll miss you Charlie.

(I might post some pictures later, but I don't have any with me at the moment.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Charlie. That is sad. :(

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you too, Charlie.