CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

thanks ren for adidas

So my roommate jen works for adidas every now and then and this past weekend she got a pass for the employee store. she was nice enough to let me use it and i loved it. i got a new pair of shoes, shorts, and new capris, which of course coordinate. (i think i am beginning to become one of those girls at the gym who likes to have their entire outfit matching. nah, until i start wearing makeup to the gym and my hair down, i think i am i the clear) anyways, it was good times, and i love the 50% of discount. and of course i wore my new gym clothes the next day. yay for discounts.

3 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

you're like so trendy and hot!!!

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

hey stephanie! time to move home. nice jenna.

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

You have been tagged...check me out!