CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Club Smaller Pants

So I'm actually never planning on having legs or a waist this small. This is just not possible for me. I like eating. But I'm following along with Jenna's get fit for Club smaller pants and wanted to update everyone on how the weight watchers is going. So it has been a little over 3 weeks since I have been using the point system and i have officially lost 4.4 lbs. It isn't much, but i can already tell. My pants that didn't fit very well, aka muffin top and back fat hanging out, are fitting better and i dont' feel like i need to wear a bulky sweatshirt anymore. I'm pretty excited and it has been interesting using the "points method" for dieting. i have been able to indulge in some of my favorite items, and then i'm just really can't eat much more for the rest of the day. oh well. i guess that is where you learn to make healthy choices.

i've noticed that since i have been eating better and drinking a lot more water/fluids (which by the way gatorade- 0 points, diet snapple- 0 points) i have been doing better in the gym. Fancy that. It feels good to finally get back up to the intensity that i was at back in jan/feb. I had a lull there from march-may where i just wasn't doing well, didn't like going to the gym, etc. Part of that was related to not eating well (and i think i was just burnt out a little bit).

it is nice to be feeling more shape girl. I was partnered with Kara the other day (very fit/fast) and let me tell you i think i kind of held my own. I mean i was definitely dying in the end, but i didn't puke. so that is always a good sign.

alright, so that's the update for now. i'm trying to work on getting better at updating, but i forget. i guess working on one thing at a time.

2 comments:

John said...

Gatorade has HFCS in it.

The Guy and The Girl said...

Sephanie good work. Did I already say my mom has lost 25 and my grandma has lost 50 on weight watchers. great system. Im just counting calories using my-calorie-counter.everydayhealth.com. Working online AND at home it just makes sense to do this. Different websites have told me different calorie goals. 1600 down to 1200 so i figured I'd just chose the smaller one but on special occasions I can allow 1600, i read something about a calorie spike here and there is good for our metabolism. what do you think?