CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Busy Saturday

Yesterday was an incredibly busy day for me. So many things to do in one day, but it was awesome to catch up with so many people and celebrate so many good occasions.


1st up- Bella's 1st bday party. I've been horrible about taking any pictures, but at least I got a few.

1st cupcake

Birthday girl
Jenna and Emma

2nd up- A good high school friend, Michelle, got married at a beautiful wine cellar.

Michelle and Micah Johnstone
High school reunion- Caitlyn, Rennifer, Abby, me, and Amy...so fun to be back with the girls again.

Abby and Denny- lovers in love
BFF's together again
3rd- back up to portland for another party and of course i forgot to take any pictures.

3 comments:

Nicole Ann said...

beej you look good in that dress!! sounds like a fun saturday! thanks for posting pictures...they're my favorite!

scotty and crystal said...

Wow, you WERE busy. Thanks for the pictures, so good to see your beautiful self.
See you in 9 weeks.
c

Anonymous said...

Dude...thanks for taking those pictures. Can you like send them to me electronically...you know, that new e-mail thing?

Thanks :-)