CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lesson learned on weight watchers...

Being on this weight watchers diet, I'm suprised sometimes by how many points certain foods are. I guess i should know better, but i learned my lesson the hard way tonight. My friend brought red vines to work...yum.. and i figured they would be ok, you know they are fat free, right? wrong. i was good and limited myself to 10 sticks, thinking well hey that is better than the whole bag, which is what i really wanted to do. i figured i would be ok. i was just totaling up what i had eaten thus far for the night and was shocked. 2 sticks = 3 points x 10=15 points. especially, when i am allotted 28 points/day. i guess i will just eat this for the rest of the day. 0 points



3 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Red Vines and I am so sad to learn that "fat free" means something else!

The Guy and The Girl said...

damnit Tiff. I forgot how good redvines are! MAN! I want some!!!

Nicole Ann said...

dang this devastes me haha you know much of a sugar tooth i have, ive been trying to be better and eat sugar free candies and now im curious how bad they actually are for you. thanks for sharing!