CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Who loves the sun?

I do....So guess what the sun means? Barbecue time. That's right barbecue Saturday night. It would be at my house, but i don't have a barbecue, so that raises a problem. Solution: the barbecue is at Megan and Trevor's house in SE Portland. Who's invited: You....reading my blog in the portland area...i'm going to assume this is mainly people from the gym and work. So give me a call or leave a comment and i will give you the details. It will start around 530 on saturday. it is a BYOB kind of thing. Trevor is going to be preparing some delicious food. if you feel like bringing a side dish that's cool. Let's enjoy this weather.

P.S. i will be at the gym on Saturday for those folks who need some details.

1 comments:

htodd said...

I'll be sleeping if I'm lucky.

Besides, Trevor will probably be wearing yet another disguise and I won't recognize him until he's talked to me for half-an-hour. Then I'll feel foolish again.

The Todd