CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blonde moment....

So i have had my fair share of blonde moments in my life....I figured i would share one with you....Sunday, my friend Megan and i ventured out to Kelly point to enjoy this nice weather that we have been having. I used SPF 30 to make sure i did not burn. They are not fun. Megan and i are just relaxing by the river, watching the boats go by, and reading out books. It was a nice time. I got back home and took a quick nap before going to work. When i woke up i noticed in the mirror that my back was bright red/pink. Blonde moment....i forgot to put sunscreen on my back. I thought it was pretty funny. Thanks goodness i have spray on aloe cause my roommate is out of town and i don't know what i would have done. It is not the funniest blonde moment i have had, but it definitely is up there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oops...out of sight out of mind!

Jacqueline Dion said...

yay! you have a blog too! I am sorry that you are a blonde... but at least you have an excuse right?? Let me know if you have any desire to come to europe this year! you are more than welcome!! btw, your gym looks pretty rad! hope all is well!

The Dorrs said...

Tiff way to work out, you're strong. You just inspired me to do exactly one pull-up.

Jd