CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

cold shower

So today before going to work at noon, i hopped into the shower to get nice and clean. well to my lovely suprise the water was cold. after screaming pretty loud, and then trying to adjust the water to a more bearable temperature i was unsuccessful. at this point, i realized that i had received a memo from my apt office that the warm water would be shut off today. now any normal person might just go without a shower, but i had worked out this morning with my trainer so going without a shower was not an option. i think i took the quickest shower in my life, while doing my best to avoid the water as much as possible. looking back on this it was quite hilarious as i am sure everyone has had to go through this before. at least i was awake and ready for work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate cold showers so much....no I'm serious....like nothing else! Love ya Tiff

Anonymous said...

Tiff in the shower = sooo hot!

Anonymous said...

tiff you're so crazy!